- Performing market research.
- Gathering and processing research data.
- Performing basic admin duties including printing, sending emails, and ordering office
- Assisting and coordinating with the sales team.
- Assisting and coordinating with payroll and accountancy
- Assisting the Front Office team.
- Assisting with inventory control.
- Organizing staff meetings and updating calendars.
- Processing company receipts, invoices, and bills.
- Assisting and supporting management.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills are a must.
- Knowledge of computer operating systems and MS Office software.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- High-level written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of financial and accounting software.
- Familiarity with market research techniques
- Following the company policies.
- Degree in HR or business.
- Experience in a multinational environment.
What we offer:
- Dynamic and creative working environment that supports personal development.
- Experience working in a multinational working environment.
- Participate in innovative projects.
- Competitive benefits package.
- Long-term career path.